Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Don't you think this doll looks like blurblur girl?...smiling but looks a bit blur
Well, blur blur girl thinks that life is like answering MCQ and T/F questions. Sometimes, we are given choices to choose just like answering MCQ though we are given choices but we could only choose one and bear wif the consequences of our choices. There are also times where we are to answer T/F questions when we are judging some statements or some people around us. However, what is different is that we are human , our judgement are often subjective, what is T and what is F is totally depending how we perceive things and sometimes we might overlook and 'mislook'. Now, blur blur girl learnt a lesson whenever she reacts on things she'll try to think in other people's shoes too (*actually this is what she learnt from looking at others' exp). Well, opened - ended questions is when we apply all the W,H techniques... though like answering T/F we might not given a choice but we still can use W, H questions to lead us and move on in life. Guess, blurblur girl is too obssessed with testing that's why she is perceiving life like answering questions XD.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Alright, here I'll boast a bit about my beloved 4S (Sally, Sharon, Sophia & Sabrina). If you can't stand with me...Plz don't continue reading this post. Well, I'm really thankful that YOU rewarded me with 4 pretty & cute sisters who accompany me since young till now *perhaps YOU noticed that I was such a good girl when I was young? (reckon ppl who will be reading this sure will throw up XD but I really think that I was kind of obedient during those days)
There were a few things that I shared with 4s which are the reminiscences of my childhood.
1. Pretended that we were asleep and waited the babysitter to fell asleep then sneaked to the nearby sundry shop to buy popsicles (still can recall the taste of the popsicle & I like the corn flavor the most yummy yummy^^) *Babysitter still don't know about this XD hiekhiekhiek!
2. Cursing and making promise with each others everytime we got punished by the babysitter that we are going to hang 'Auntie' up on the fan and turn it to the full speed when she is getting older.
3. Laughed out loud when S3 fed S4 cococruch which was actually the lizard's _ _ _ _. YUCKS!
4. Pretended that we were supermen and jumped from one table to another one which eventually got ourselves a few 'Rotan Marks' on our legs...
Can't really remember much but these are a few things that remain in my memory and will still laugh out loud everytime I think of them.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
* just write something here coz my blog is so so dead now.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
2. Nik's birthday aka my only older brother in the class same as Kim's birthday on 9th March * sorry I don't have his picture*
3. My buddy, Sze Nin's birthday on 10th March
*I like her smile over here...so happy
4) My handsome shuai ge lao do's birthday on 11th March
*Don't you think my daddy is so cute? He was trying to imitate the statue of liberty
P/S: To every birthday girls, boys, men and ladies, I wish you all the best in life and always stay happy like how you were on your birthdays.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
We went to a potential site for our fellowship welcoming camp, STM at Seremban. We also got a chance to visit our friend since her house is just opposite STM. It is not a bad site with all the necessary facilities provided. Later, we enjoyed ourselves at Old Town White Coffee and had our dinner as well as our meeting. Met Wawa and Nad there too! ^^ *managed to escape from the 'hot' situation in my room coz UKM did not have electricity for a couple of hours.
Crazy shot in the van
Some parts in STM...not revealing too much about it...keep it as secret...if you want to know plz join the camp * for MUF friends^^
sksn pengsan dy too many things to do...no motivation to study & do assignments. Anyone can help me?
- Bye and Good nite all...Off for bed now...that's all for today-