Monday, April 25, 2011

Potato and Green Apple Salad

This is my first post on recipe. I want to share this with all of you since I think it is quite easy to make and the outcome is fantastic especially for salad lovers. I have been making it twice and I am still going to make this whenever my friend and I crave for it.


Ingredients (for 3 persons)
2 potatoes, green onion cut into small pieces, 1/2 lemon, mayonaise, cream, salt, pepper powder, 2 boiled eggs and 3 apples.


Steps
1. Peel the potatoes and boil them with 1/2 tsp of salt water for 20 minutes (use fork to determine whether the potatoes are cooked).
2. Cut the potatoes, boiled egges and the green apples into bite size and put them aside.
3. Beat half can of cream with a few spoons of mayonaise together (the portion as u desire).
4. Mix the ingredients in step2 with the ingredients in step 3.
5. Squash the lemon and mix the juice with the ingredients in step 4.
6. Sprinkle a bit of pepper powder and some green onion as desire before refrigerate.
7. Finally, it is ready to be served.



*enclosed is the picture of the potato salad that I made the first time :D











2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeee i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    become hungry when i read d instructions! (b4 even looking @ d pic)!
    now how could dat be possible! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...come I make a plate for u...or u can hav a try it's very easy...:)

    ReplyDelete